The Conditions of Use this agreement sets forth defines the terms under which http://www.careerscope.co/ and all the associated pages and websites are to be used.
Hereafter http://www.careerscope.co/ and all its associated pages and websites will be referred to as the ‘website’. All individuals who access or use the website for any reason whatsoever will be referred to as ‘you’ and the ‘user’.
Please read the terms and conditions of using the website and the services provided by it, very carefully. Should you be unwilling to accept any of the terms laid down by this agreement, please do not use the website and the services provided by it. However, if you are using the website and its services it represents your acceptance of the terms. The terms are given below.
To use the website and its services you need to be 18 years or above which allows you to have the right and authority to enter into an agreement laying down the conditions of usage and abide by them as well as use the website in a manner which is consistent with all laws and regulations.
- Usage of Services
The website will provide information on the categories of services provided by it and its scope including assistance in finding job, online questionnaire and resume creation service. You are entitled to use the services as per information provided.
- Limitations to Usage of Website
- Users shall not use the Website for broadcasting, dispensing, accumulating or destroying material, including or without limitation content provided by the agency, for any unlawful purpose or for violating any applicable law/bylaw/international law/laws of any other country. They will not disobey the copyright/trademark/intellectual property rights of others that would violate their privacy/personal rights in nay matter that may be considered slanderous, defamatory, obscene, slanderous, threatening or abusive or offensive to users of the Website. They should not use content or messages that may promote racism/bigotry/hatred/ physical harm of any type against any group or individual; or the information is false and misleading; or it harasses or advocates harassment of another person.
- Users are also restricted from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website by (i) accessing data not intended for the users or logging into a server or account which the User is not authorized to access; (ii) attempting to probe, scan the system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (iii) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to Website. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
- Users shall not alter, acclimatize, convert or reverse engineer any portion of the Website and/or Services; remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Website and/or Service; use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve any portion of the Website and/or Service or for crawling the Website and scraping content or to dodge the technological methods adopted by the Website to prevent such prohibited use. Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Website and/or Service; create user accounts by automated means or under false or fake pretenses; create or transmit unwanted electronic communications such as “spam” to other users of the Website. Submit any content or material that falsely express or imply that such content or material is sponsored or endorsed by the Company or the Website; transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature; use of the Website or Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including that are deemed threatening or obscene; copy or store any content offered on the Website for other than your own use.
- Violation of Terms – Company Actions
The company or the website holds the right to review any information provided by the user and if it finds that any content or information provided is in violation to the terms and conditions of usage then it reserves the right to take the necessary action. The company may decide to either remove the content in question from the website, or terminate the account of the user who has violated the terms, or blocking their access and usage of the website and its services.
- For Job Seekers: Terms of Usage and Fee Payment Procedure
Candidates are required to register with the website by means of providing certain basic information and for availing of advanced membership benefits and services, payment of membership fees is mandatory. The services offered with advanced membership will be applicable only after the receipt of the membership fees by the company. The agreement towards the usage of advanced membership will commence from the date the fees is received, provided all other terms are adhered to.
The facilities or gateway for the payment of advanced membership fees will be provided by the company by means of credit cards including visa and MasterCard, debit cards, demand drafts, pay orders, cheques, cash cards or phone banking. In case of any defect in the payment procedure, the sole responsibility and liability lies with the user and not with the company or the website. Once the payment is completed with complete consent of the user, the company is not liable to refund the fees. Any charges, fees, duties, taxes, levies and assessments for availing the services may have to be paid by the user as well.
- Changes to Conditions of Use
The user should agree to review the terms and conditions of usage from time to time so that they are aware of any modifications as the company or the website shall not be liable for any losses suffered due to ignorance of the modifications. The company has the sole discretion to modify any part of the terms without any prior notice. Such modifications will be effective from the time the changes are implemented in the website.